We are excited about the incredible growth of our Junior High program and several exciting improvements that the Big Work campaign have brought to our St. Vincent's campus.
Thanks to the incredible generosity of our Jr. High families, we have been able to provide an expanded dining hall and community gathering space with folding wall to create additional classroom spaces and renovated faculty offices. Highlights include:
- Creative and efficient reorganization of the Junior High dining hall provide flex spaces so that the program can grow to an optimal enrollment
- Additional classroom spaces will keep class sizes small, allow for improved course scheduling and additional course offerings, and ensure the advisory program and other reflective meetings can take place in private spaces rather than current shared meeting spaces
- Office renovation provide ideal spaces for faculty to work with our students and each other
Additionally, generous donations have enabled exciting new upgrades and improvements to our Bay Garden Barn and Creekside Farm :
- Designated space to clean and pack harvest for market and kitchen
- Renovated barn to create a more functional workspace, including a high-functioning, professional level farm classroom to enable classes to be held outdoors
Learn more about the history of the Junior High projects, click here.