We have launched our Big Work Capital Campaign and are so excited about how our projects will transform the learning and community experiences at MMS.
- Relocating the Lower Elementary classrooms to the 5164 Paradise Drive property to create a comprehensive, expanded, integrated, nature-rich Elementary campus
- Reclaiming the current Lower Elementary classrooms for their previous use as a multi-purpose, community gathering and event space
- Upgrading the Junior High campus to create an expanded community gathering space, additional classroom spaces, renovated faculty offices, and a new outdoor learning environment
We invite you to learn more about the projects and MMS through a series of videos.
Our second video focuses on the community gathering and multi-purpose room; a space that will offer our students and the MMS community the following:
- Much-needed parent and school community gathering space: host plays, coffee houses, performances, parent education, volunteer meetings, events, and gatherings
- Large gathering space allows events that are now restricted to the classroom to be open to all, and other events now held off campus to return, enabling parents to create deeper social connections and see the full scope of the program and the future for their child at the school
- Permanent home for ASC, rainy day play space, flex meeting space, new offices, and storage
Learn more about the projects and the campaign on the Big Work website.