Board of Trustees
Multi-talented and dedicated to MMS. These volunteers unite to support our present needs and future plans.
Our Board of Trustees offers a wide range of expertise and shares a deep commitment to MMS, its vision and mission as a school. Working alongside the Faculty and Administration, the Board ensures the smooth operation of our school as an independent, non-profit corporation.
The Board's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the creation and communication of a school vision that inspires an integrated Montessori community
- Provide long-term strategic planning and direction that supports the school's mission
- Approve the annual budget and oversee financial management
- Define governance processes and oversee compliance with school policies
- Ensure facilities and campus environment support current and future educational program needs
- Inspire a culture of philanthropy and actively support the school's fundraising efforts
- Support the school's goals to create a diverse and integrated community of students, families, faculty and staff
- Hire and support the Head of School in his/her execution of the school's mission and vision
|2016-2017 Board Members|